Year 3 teacher required - Catford
- Category: Jobs
Published: 30 April 2015
A good (OFSTED) Primary School in Ilford is looking for an experienced Year 3 teacher.
The successful applicant is due to start on immediately with the possibility of extension to another term.
Experience teaching Key Stage 1 & 2 is essential and the school is looking for an outstanding practitioner.
This is a great opportunity to join an experienced and established team with great and well behaved children.
You will be required to have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed.)
- a minimum of 6 months UK teaching experience.
- a sound knowledge of the Key Stage 2 National Curriculum
- a valid DBS or willing to undertake one.
- be eligible to work in the UK.
- have excellent teaching references.
Interviews time and date to be confirmed.
Register with us to apply for this role and other similar vacancies we have.