SEN TEACHING ASSISTANTS - DEPTFORD
- Category: Jobs
Published: 10 January 2016
Abbay Education is looking for specialist Teaching Assistants who have relevant qualifications or experience working with children with Special Educational and Behavioural Needs.
Teaching Assistants need to demonstrate an interest in children, be enthusiastic, creative, confident and professional. You will be required to support children in and outside of the classroom through small group intervention and 1 to 1 support.
You will be required to:
• Working 1 to 1 with Special Educational Need children.
• Encourage children to develop enquiring minds
• Developing flexibility and adaptability in children
• Liaise with Teachers and Parents and other stakeholders.
• Be able to inspire and motivate children to achieve their full potential
we will require you to:
Go thorough our registration process
Hold an enhanced DBS disclosure or be willing to apply for one,
Provide 2 referees within the last 3 years.
Have experience of working in a childcare setting
Have passed at least GCSE level or equivalent in English and Maths
Have experience or qualifications of working with a children with Special Educational
Register with us to apply for this role and other similar vacancies we have.
Visit our website at AbbayEducation.com click on the 'International Jobs' link for international jobs for teachers in Abu Dhabi.