Year 3 teacher required - Catford
- Category: Jobs
Published: 10 January 2016
A good (OFSTED) Primary School in Ilford is looking for an experienced Year 3 teacher.
The successful applicant is due to start on immediately with the possibility of extension to another term.
Experience teaching Key Stage 1 & 2 is essential and the school is looking for an outstanding practitioner.
This is a great opportunity to join an experienced and established team with great and well behaved children.
You will be required to have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed.)
- a minimum of 6 months UK teaching experience.
- a sound knowledge of the Key Stage 2 National Curriculum
- a valid DBS or willing to undertake one.
- be eligible to work in the UK.
- have excellent teaching references.
Interviews time and date to be confirmed.
Register with us to apply for this role and other similar vacancies we have.
Visit our website at www.AbbayEducation.com click on the 'International Jobs' link for jobs in international schools.