Abbay Education is committed to supporting schools to fill their increasing variety of teaching, support staff and administrative vacancies. We are committed to provide your school with specialists to support pupil learning, deliver complex lessons, raise standards and keep pace with the demands of an education system that is in constant transition. Our commitment is to achieve and maintain the highest standards in recruitment practice to enable our clients to perform at their optimum.
Abbay Education offers each school a unique service. Our Education consultant will gain an understanding of your school's needs and ethos to provide the right staff with the right skills and attributes for the positions in your school. Our commitment is to make the process hassle free for you.
- Qualified teachers for all subjects and across all key stages
- A wide range of teaching assistants and classroom assistants
- Daily and long-term supply cover
- Permanent teaching, support and administrative staff
- Teachers and support staff for special schools and SEN in the mainstream
- Staffing for one-to-one tuition, booster lessons and intervention
- Online timesheets management,
- A safety first approach to safeguarding and vetting.
- Telephone number for emergency cover and out of office bookings.
We are able to offer your school; whether local authority controlled, academy or independent, solutions that are based on the highest quality of teaching and and support staff.